article thumbnail

10 Effective Examples of Membership Sites

LearnDash

They can help you share your passion with a community, build passive income, and provide a hub for people with similar interests. If you’re looking for inspiration to see how that’s done, take a look at these 10 effective membership site examples: Better Sheets Komando Community Rassa Nepean Liquor Accord The Complete Boutique Brand.Me

Site 246
article thumbnail

How to Sell Online Courses On Your Shopify Store (Guide)

learnWorlds

You can add value-added, gated material as an upsell to your other products such as tutorials, recorded webinars, pdf guides Then, include quizzes to create assessments and offer a certificate of completion for an extra-valuable course. Shopify offers a step-by-step guide on how you can go through this here. TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Guide 122
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. The good news is that I found this thread in the community recently where Sarah shared a link to a Flash player that may help you view old courses. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro.

Flash 112
article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

And who better to guide us than a renowned learning experience design professional like Connie Malamed. Connie’s community, Mastering Instructional Design , is a testament to this, composed of individuals transitioning from various professions and even seasoned instructional designers. But there’s so much more to it.

article thumbnail

The How-To Guide to Organisational Capability Assessments 

Acorn Labs

Each level would come with a description of performance to guide objective evaluation. This ensures you're serving up truly contextual learning experiences, and guiding learners to develop the key capabilities that'll help them master their job roles and accelerate organisational performance. We call that a win-win.

article thumbnail

A Dozen Free Stock Video Sites for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Examples of Free Stock Video Courses. Great use of stock video throughout. Find Free Stock Videos. One of the first questions that comes up is where to get free stock videos. If you’re not comfortable shooting your own stock video, try out some of these free stock videos sites. Really elegant example.

Stock 40
article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Here’s a great job board for e-learning, instructional design, and training jobs Participate in the weekly e-learning challenges to sharpen your skills Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more?

Free 81